Lavan Trading Co., Ltd. (Lavan) was established under the business registration license No. 0314799182 licensed by Ho Chi Minh City Department of Planning and Investment in 2017.
We are the first Vietnamese enterprise to provide a comprehensive solution for establishing and operating a quality management system with a commitment to bring efficiency to businesses in the field of Mechanical, Electrical and Construction through measurement with KPI to evaluate the effectiveness of the system.
With a team of experienced professionals in the field of Engineering, Manufacturing and Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Construction, we understand the requirements and expectations of customers, so our services is companion with customers, copper committing with customers and committing to meet the highest requirements of customers such as:
- Increase employee satisfaction with the system
- Stability of personnel during operation
- Stability in product and service quality
- Reduce operating costs, error costs to maximize profits
- Thoroughly resolving internal conflicts within the organization
- The system reports promptly and accurately
- The system is consistent with the development strategy
- Enough database system to apply ERP
- Promote business goals ...
In order to set up and upgrade an effective quality management system, we incorporate many new tools and solutions that we have successfully researched and applied:
- Balance between risks and benefits to minimize procedures
- Change awareness before implementation to minimize personnel risks
- Standardize to right from the beginning to minimize errors and adjustments
- Take the current strengths to overcome internal weaknesses and patterns
Besides, we also incorporate many standards, philosophies and principles that have been widely applied in the world such as:
- Based on the ISO 9000 standard with many advanced tools such as Kaizen, Lean, 6 Sigma, 5S ... applied smoothly throughout the process from evaluation, setup and operation of the system.
- Based on the philosophy of managing humanities of the East such as Japan and Korea and combining with the management philosophy according to capacity and Western results to create a harmonious system to promote business development.
- The system set up must meet the following four criteria: The simplest is - The strictest control - The optimal operating cost - Having enough databases to apply Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP).
With these solutions and strengths along with clear policies and strategies, we believe that our service always meets the highest requirements of the most demanding customers in field of Mechanical, Electrical and Construction to promote industrial development.